Vijesa India collects your personal information when you enquire with us for our Travel Services. To provide you with the whole details about our products & services which includes providing travel quotation and itinerary suggestions from our Travel Experts, we use the personal information provided by you.
We Respect Your Privacy
We take your privacy concerns seriously and will not share your personal information without your consent. If you choose to use one of the features below, your information will be used as follows:
Reservations and Purchases: When you make a reservation or purchase online with www.viajesaindia.org, we will share information about you and your purchase with the airline, hotel, or car-rental agency you designate. We will only provide the necessary information to ensure your travel arrangements are confirmed with these travel suppliers.
Terms & Conditions
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. The Booking :- Your contract is with Western India Nature Tours Pvt. Ltd. . A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our tour of your choice and we have received your signed booking form and deposits. All he relevant section must be correctly and fully completed. We can only accept booking form signed as this confirms that you and other people on the tour accept our booking terms and condition and are entering into the contract.
2. Deposit :- Upon completion of the signed booking form a deposit of 30% of the tour cost per person, be paid to the company.
3. Payment :- All payments can be made to Western India Nature Tours, by cash, cheque, Demand Draft, Credit card or electronic money transfer. There will be a surcharge of 4% if you make the payment by credit card – which will be added to your invoice cost. For booking which are made within 10 working days of tour departure, the full amount will become immediately payable.
4. Balance :- Once the completed booking Form and deposit has been received an invoice will be sent, along with a receipt for the already paid. The balance of the payment must be paid 28 days prior to the tour departure. Any booking made within 14 working days of the tour departure is considered to be late booking for which the full and final payment is required at the same time of booking. Failure to pay the balance within the specified period will result in the cancellation of the booking, and in payment of a cancellation fee as detailed below.
5. If you cancel your Holiday :- If you or any member of your party wishes to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing, in any case the date of cancellation will be at the date on which notice is received in the Tours Department of Western India Nature Tours The person who signed the booking form must also sign the letter of cancellation. As this incurs administrative cost and retention charges by hotel, the cancellation charges will apply on the following scale :
|Number of days before departure||
Amount of Cancellation charges
More than 30 Days
50% of the Tour Cost
75% of the Tour Cost
06 Days or less
100% of the Tour Cost
1) In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.
2) In case of credit card transactions, refund will be done only to the same credit .
6. If you change your booking :- If, after your confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangement in any way, for your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do utmost to make these changes, but it may not always be possible.
7. Liability :- The company does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As an operator of the package tour therefore, we cannot be held liable.
a) Where there has been no fault on the part of the company, supplier or agents.
b) Where the failures in performance of the contract are attributable to the customer.
c) Where the failures are attributable to a third party not connected with the provision of the holiday and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
d) Where the failures are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
e) Where the failures are due to an event which you or your supplier even with all due care could not foresee or foretell.
We do take all reasonable steps in ensuring that the organisation maintains standards and provide a service that is acceptable to the passengers. The information within this website has been compiled with all reasonable care and is correct to the best knowledge of the company and is published in good faith.
8. Complaints :- We do our best to give passengers travelling on any of our holidays, an enjoyable and trouble free holiday but occasionally plans go wrong. Should you have any complaint, please tell your Western India Nature Tours Manger at the time who will do everything possible to resolve the matter immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must notify the company within 28 days of the tour ending in writing. If you do not write to us within this time, this will affect the investigation and outcome of the complaint. Any disputes between clients and Western India Nature Tours Shall be governed by Jurisdiction on India.
9. Passports & Visas :- To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
10. Health :- Any person who has a contagious disease is forbidden to travel, any person found during the tour with such a disease will be asked to leave the tour and will have to make their own arrangements to return home.
11. Early Check-in / Late Check -out :- Please note that standard check-in / Checkout time in all good hotels are 1200 Hrs. (IST). Therefore cost of Early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or Late checkout if required but we do not guarantee that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.
12. Extra Uses of our Vehicle :- Please note that cost of the vehicle (car / coaches with the driver) is not included in the tour cost like :?- Usage of vehicle like after transfer or after sightseeing untill or unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
13. Rights to amend the itinerary if required :- Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalised. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed passengers.
14. Surcharge :- The Price of your travel arrangement are subject to surcharges in case of sudden hike in fuel prices, schedule airfare and any taxes levied by the government. Even in this case, we will try to absorb an amount of 2%, amount exceeding over 2% will be surcharged.
15. Our Liability :- Western India Nature Tours Pvt Ltd accepts the liability for those arrangements for your holiday, which are wholly within our control and therefore, accept liability to clients for the negligence of our agents, which include our employees. However, we would like to draw attention to the following circumstances, which fall outside our direct control or where for some reason we are not prepared to accept liability. The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him or her for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accidents, loss delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or theft howsoever caused;Any act, omission, default of any independent contractor or other person or by any servant or agents employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused. Western India Nature Tours Pvt Ltd are unable to take liability for commercial arrangements out of our control such as natural disasters, industrial disputes, reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and sea ports and similar event out of our control, or are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.